Tushar

9971788279

tusharmalhotra4@gmail.com

Delhi

About

Our company provides photographers for Bridal, Prewedding, Postwedding and other wedding events.

Type of services: Pre-wedding shoot & Wedding shoots

Price rage:
Starting from Rs 5,000 for pre-wedding


Target age group: All

Online presence:
Facebook: 3S photography Shutter SPEED SNAPS (@tusharmalhotra76)
Instagram:@tusharmalhotra76 (personal)

Trial policy: No trial policy

Travel policy: Can travel to the venue or according to the client's needs with extra
travelling charges.

Work experience: Above 1 yr

No. of pictures you deliver:
For pre-wedding shots: 15-20 edited photos with many raw photos

Payment terms (from client): 30% advance at time of booking and remaining 70% before the event.

Can contact: +91-9810874260/+91-8800406689

Thanks!

Find Us On: