The Storygraphers

4.8

Gurgaon

Request Pricing Price From 25000 /-

About this Vendor

The Storygraphers','We specialize in capturing people's emotional memories through the camera.Type of services: Pre-wedding shoot, Wedding shoots, Candid shoot & Cinematography Price range: Starting from Rs 25,000-30,000 for 1 day wedding shoot Starting from Rs 15,000-20,000 for the shoot of half day. Wedding shoot: 200-300 pictures Prewedding: 30-40 pictures per day

Payment Policy

20% advance on booking and remaining 80% on delivery

Delivery Policy

The Storygraphers Reviews

Share your thoughts with other couples

MESSAGE VENDOR

Simplify Your Wedding

About Us

Wedzo is one of the leading wedding planning website. wedzo helps you to find the most reliable wedding vendors. No Service Charge. 10,000+ Vendors Listing, 2000+ Weddings covered, wedzo will help you finding best Vendors.

Follow best Wedding Planners

Need Assistance? Feel Free to Contact Us